Activity 1: Story - Ancestral Tree
Activity time: 15 minutes
Materials for Activity
- A copy of the story "Ancestral Tree"
Preparation for Activity
- Read "Ancestral Tree" until you are comfortable presenting it.
Description of Activity
Read or tell the story. Process the story with these questions:
- Was there an image from the story that resonated with you?
- In what ways does the story reflect the use of the metaphors "roots and wings" in the Welcome Words? In what ways does it differ?
- What are the times you feel that your faith holds you closely?
- When do you feel nourished and encouraged to fly?
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.