Find Out More
- Articulating Your UU Faith by Barbara Wells and Jaco B. ten Hove is a five-session young adult curriculum. This is a good resource for approaching "elevator speeches.".
- Building Your Own Theology Volumes 1, 2, and 3 by Richard Gilbert are three adult curricula with a total of 30 sessions about understanding and articulating one's theology.
- For the complete story of Eboo Patel and the founding of the Interfaith Youth Core, read Acts of Faith: The Story of an American Muslim, the Struggle for the Soul of a Generation (Boston: Beacon Press, 2007).
- In the March/April 2003 issue of UU World magazine, the UUA President Bill Sinkford called for Unitarian Universalists to articulate their faith in elevator speeches. UU World then collected the elevator speeches: first page, second page, third page, fourth page.
- The Interfaith Youth Core, founded by Eboo Patel, "builds mutual respect and pluralism among young people from different religious traditions by empowering them to work together to serve others." They have a page of tools and resources.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.