Learning Objectives, Workshop 1: Beginning Together
In "A Place of Wholeness," a Tapestry of Faith program
- Worship together
- Encounter James Luther Adam's concept of the Five Smooth Stones of Religious Liberalism
- Learn about the program's key themes and activities
- Make connections between migrations and spiritual journeys
- Learn about each other and each person's Unitarian Universalist or religious "biography"
- Create a journal to use throughout the program.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, October 27, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- Workshop 9
- Workshop 10
- Workshop 11
- Workshop 12
- List of Stories
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources