To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue; these five are gravity, generosity of soul, sincerity, earnestness, and kindness. — Confucius
This workshop demonstrates that a generous spirit involves more than a willingness to give of one's financial resources. Participants acknowledge abundance in their lives and identify different resources they can share generously. They explore the concepts of gratitude for what we have (no matter how little it may seem to others) and joy we can experience when we give.
This workshop will:
- Examine the meaning of generosity
- Highlight resources, other than financial, that youth can give generously
- Explore situations where generosity is used or called for
- Guide youth to identify themselves as generous people.
- Explore the meaning of generosity
- Discuss dilemmas where generosity is needed
- Identify times they have used generosity and commit to the future use of generosity in their lives.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.