A poem is never finished, only abandoned.
— Paul Valery, French critic and poet
This workshop provides the opportunity for review and reflection. Feel free to add an element of celebration to this final workshop by bringing food and drink or sharing photographs or a videotape of the Poetry Slam.
The workshop will:
- Allow participants to reflect upon the Poetry Slam experience and integrate what they learned
- Allow leaders to collect feedback on the program
- Give voice to their experience of the Poetry Slam
- Shape the future of Exploring Our Values through Poetry by evaluating the program
- Give thanks to those who helped them with the performance
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.