Chapter 5 - Sample Multigenerational Service Model
Use this model for a service project involving multiple ages. Session A, The Project, and Session B provide the framework for planning, implementing, and processing a Christmas service project for a nursing home. Adjustments can easily be made to use the model for other holidays or different projects. One way to identify possible projects is to first identify a particular community with whom your group would like to work. Meet members of the community and ask about their needs. Discuss with members of the community possible service projects and the best way to deliver the service. In this way, not only will you establish a joint working relationship, you also ensure that your service is actually desired and increase the chance that it will be received in the best manner.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, October 27, 2011.
- Virtue Ethics
- A Chorus of Faiths
- Building Bridges
- Heeding the Call
- Sharing the Journey
- About the Author(s)
- Chapter 1 - Exploring Small Group Ministry with Youth
- Chapter 2 - Planning and Implementation
- Chapter 3 - Sample Facilitator Training
- Chapter 4 - Sample Sessions
- Chapter 5 - Sample Multigenerational Service Model
- Chapter 6 - Sample Youth Conference Model
- Chapter 7 - Next Steps in Your Congregation
- Journeys of the Spirit
- Exploring Our Values Through Poetry
- A Place of Wholeness