Chapter 3 - Sample Facilitator Training
This two-part training is based on the work of Eric Dawson and adapted by Jessica York. The training sessions, 90 minutes each, may be used with facilitators of any age. If the group plans to rotate facilitation among all participants, consider conducting training for the entire small group.
- Facilitator Training Session, Part I (90 minutes)
- Facilitator Training Session, Part II (90 minutes)
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, October 27, 2011.
- Virtue Ethics
- A Chorus of Faiths
- Building Bridges
- Heeding the Call
- Sharing the Journey
- About the Author(s)
- Chapter 1 - Exploring Small Group Ministry with Youth
- Chapter 2 - Planning and Implementation
- Chapter 3 - Sample Facilitator Training
- Chapter 4 - Sample Sessions
- Chapter 5 - Sample Multigenerational Service Model
- Chapter 6 - Sample Youth Conference Model
- Chapter 7 - Next Steps in Your Congregation
- Journeys of the Spirit
- Exploring Our Values Through Poetry
- A Place of Wholeness