Activity time: 5 minutes
Description of Activity
- Gather participants together in a circle.
- Ask for a volunteer to write some chalice lighting words for next time.
- For the next session, ask participants to bring objects that help express who they are and their identities as student, soccer player, cook, and the like.
- Arrange and/or confirm youth co-leaders for next session (optional).
- Invite participants to reflect on the session: What worked? What did not?
- Close with a benediction. If your congregation has one that youth know, use that. If not, share a simple blessing such as:
May the spirit of life and love hold you and keep you until we meet again.
For more information contact email@example.com.