Closing (5 minutes), Workshop 8: Families Function: Families Eat
In "Families," a Tapestry of Faith program
Description of Activity
- Gather participants in a closing circle.
- Remind participants of any logistics for the upcoming Family Event 2.
- Arrange and/or confirm youth co-leaders for next session (optional).
- Invite participants to comment on what did and did not go well during the session. Initiate a round-robin style of sharing if it seems best.
- Invite participants to share their poems, if they have written them (see Alternate Activity 1).
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, October 27, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- Workshop 9
- Workshop 10
- Workshop 11
- Workshop 12
- Entire Program
- Entire Program (Paper-Saving Version)