Welcoming and Entering, Workshop 8: Families Function: Families Eat
In "Families," a Tapestry of Faith program
Materials for Activity
- Pictures of food clipped from magazines, grocery store circulars, and the like
- Poster board or paper
- Glue sticks
Preparation for Activity
- Collect images of food from popular magazines and grocery store circulars.
- Set out images of food, markers, and glue sticks.
- Make a sign for the activity area that says, "If this food was on my table it would say... " OR "If this food could talk it would say... ."
Description of Activity
If This Food Could Talk!
Point out the images of food. Invite participants to glue the images onto the poster board or paper and write what the food would "say" if it could talk.
Check in with each other about progress on the photo-documentary project, including progress on write-backs.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, October 27, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- Workshop 9
- Workshop 10
- Workshop 11
- Workshop 12
- Entire Program
- Entire Program (Paper-Saving Version)