Activity time: 5 minutes
Description of Activity
- Gather the group together in a circle.
- Ask if someone would prepare a chalice lighting response for next time.
- Remind participants to bring cameras for the next session.
- Confirm and/or arrange youth co-leaders for next session. (optional)
- Invite participants to share their reflections on what worked during the activity and what would have worked better. Depending on the group, you can do this exercise either as a round robin or more fluidly.
- Offer a closing benediction. A simple blessing is offered below, but any blessing or closing sentiment is appropriate.
As Unitarian Universalists, we respect and honor each other and our families. Blessed be.
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.