Activity time: 5 minutes
Description of Activity
- Gather the group together in a circle.
- Ask if someone would prepare a chalice lighting response for next time.
- Remind participants to bring cameras for the next session.
- Confirm and/or arrange youth co-leaders for next session. (optional)
- Invite participants to share their reflections on what worked during the activity and what would have worked better. Depending on the group, you can do this exercise either as a round robin or more fluidly.
- Offer a closing benediction. A simple blessing is offered below, but any blessing or closing sentiment is appropriate.
As Unitarian Universalists, we respect and honor each other and our families. Blessed be.