Leader Reflection and Planning, Workshop 4: Family Photos: The Art Of Photography
In "Families," a Tapestry of Faith program
- Remind participants, via phone calls or e-mails, to bring a photograph of their family for the next session.
- Confirm all details of the Family Event that follows this session. Include food, paper goods, and photography arrangements.
- Copy Handout 1, Consent Form, for the Family Event.
- Confirm arrangements for procuring photography equipment.
- Be sure to invite staff to the Family Event.
- Make printing arrangements for Family Event photos, with youth or leaders, for the next session. Gather Family Event prints for the next session.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, October 27, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- Workshop 9
- Workshop 10
- Workshop 11
- Workshop 12
- Entire Program
- Entire Program (Paper-Saving Version)