Closing (5 minutes), Workshop 12: Reflection And Celebration
In "Families," a Tapestry of Faith program
Preparation for Activity
- Prepare a closing reading (optional).
Description of Activity
- Gather participants in a closing circle.
- Arrange for the return of participants' materials
- If needed, arrange a time to dismantle the display together
- Invite participants to share one word that expresses how they feel, now, at the completion of the project.
- Close with a benediction, a closing reading, another chalice blessing, or song.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, October 27, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- Workshop 9
- Workshop 10
- Workshop 11
- Workshop 12
- Entire Program
- Entire Program (Paper-Saving Version)