Leader Reflection and Planning, Workshop 11: Representing Others, Representing Ourselves: Putting It All Together
In "Families," a Tapestry of Faith program
- Follow up on all aspects of the display and opening.
- Make direct contact with all youth participants to confirm their participation in creating the display and organizing the opening.
- Arrange for a youth or congregation member to photograph the opening.
- Hold the Families opening event.
- Have opening event photos printed for the last session.
- If you plan a celebration/party for the last session, contact participants during the week about contributing food.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, October 27, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- Workshop 9
- Workshop 10
- Workshop 11
- Workshop 12
- Entire Program
- Entire Program (Paper-Saving Version)