Closing (5 minutes), Workshop 11: Representing Others, Representing Ourselves: Putting It All Together
In "Families," a Tapestry of Faith program
Description of Activity
- Gather participants in a closing circle.
- Remind participants about additional work times that are scheduled before the opening.
- Arrange and/or confirm youth co-leaders for the last session (optional).
- Invite participants to reflect on what did and did not go well during the session.
- Close with words of appreciation for work together.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, October 27, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- Workshop 9
- Workshop 10
- Workshop 11
- Workshop 12
- Entire Program
- Entire Program (Paper-Saving Version)