Closing (5 minutes), Workshop 10: Photos And Stories: Representing Ourselves
In "Families," a Tapestry of Faith program
Description of Activity
- Gather participants together again.
- Arrange for participants to print photos for next time.
- Remind participants that in the next session, the group will put together the photo-documentary display. It is important for everyone to be there and to remember to bring all materials for display!
- Collect artifacts from previous sessions, if they were distributed.
- Arrange and/or confirm youth co-leader for next session (optional).
- Invite participants to reflect on what did and did not work during this session.
- Invite participants to share their prayers. If participants are reluctant, ask if they would feel more comfortable having one of the facilitators read the prayers. Do not force participants to share prayers.
- Offer closing words or a benediction as necessary.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, October 27, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- Workshop 9
- Workshop 10
- Workshop 11
- Workshop 12
- Entire Program
- Entire Program (Paper-Saving Version)