You Are Here
Activity time: 5 minutes
Materials for Activity
- Handout 1, Letter to Youth and Their Families
Preparation for Activity
- Photocopy Handout 1, Letter to Youth and Their Families, for all participants
Description of Activity
- Gather the group in a circle.
- Who has cameras for use in this project? Make a note of this information.
- Distribute Handout 1, Letter to Youth and Their Families, to program participants.
- Invite participants to reflect on the session:
- What did they enjoy?
- What worked? What didn't?
- Engage the group in a closing circle, and say a simple blessing or benediction. Use one of the benediction blessings offered below or choose one of your own.
We light this chalice
With thanks that we can all be here together
And with faith
For the joy of our coming work together.
Spirit of life,
Join with us as we gather
Learning about each other and our families.
Help us see the beauty of each person and celebrate who we are,
Together and apart.
May we hold love as a family's most enduring strength.
"As we leave each other today, we give thanks for time together and share faith in the joy of our future work together."