Leader Resource 1: Religious Literacy Quiz Answers
1. a. Atheism/Agnosticism
3. d. all of the above
4. Which of these is NOT one of the Ten Commandments? c. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
5. What famous act did David commit? a. killing Goliath with a slingshot
6. Jesus had how many disciples? d. 12
8. Which of these is NOT one of the five pillars of Islam? c. marry only another Muslim
9. Which is true about the Buddha: b. he was born royalty
10. False: You can be a humanist and be religious.
11. What do Hindus worship? c. the god, Brahman, in all its manifestations
12. False: Jehovah Witnesses do not believe humans can become gods.
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.