Learning Objectives, Workshop 3: The Beloved Community
In "A Chorus of Faiths," a Tapestry of Faith program
- Learn about the Unitarian Universalist participation in the march at Selma
- Understand the history of interfaith cooperation in the world and come up with ideas for emulating it
- Learn about interfaith work Unitarian Universalists do in their local community
- Discover how interfaith work can deepen faith identity
- Move the group's interfaith service project forward by planning the next action steps.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, October 27, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- List of Stories
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources