Goals, Workshop 3: The Beloved Community
In "A Chorus of Faiths," a Tapestry of Faith program
This workshop will:
- Demonstrate different ways Unitarian Universalists can do interfaith work
- Show how interfaith work is an especially effective way of building the beloved community
- Present the way that interfaith work can lead to a deeper understanding of one's own faith
- Offer stories of interfaith cooperation in American history, world history, and the local community
- Guide the group to plan the interfaith service event.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, October 27, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- List of Stories
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources