Learning Objectives, Workshop 2: We Need Not Think Alike to Love Alike
In "A Chorus of Faiths," a Tapestry of Faith program
- Understand the Golden Rule as an example of a Unitarian Universalist value inherited from our Judeo-Christian tradition
- Learn the story of the Unitarian Universalist flaming chalice symbol and hear about the interfaith service work of Unitarians Martha and Waitstill Sharp during World War II
- Map their community's assets for diverse, interfaith cooperation in service work
- Move the group's interfaith service project forward by identifying potential partners and projects in their community
- Recognize and reflect on the importance of human similarities and differences.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, October 27, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- List of Stories
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources