Leader Resource 1: Listening Instructions
1. Make eye contact about once every 5 seconds and whistle the entire time.
2. Make eye contact about once every 5 seconds and then yawn.
3. Keep staring at the same corner of the room and don't take your eyes off of
4. Slouch in your chair, stare down at the floor and look up about every 5 seconds to make eye contact. Roll your eyes (as though this were the most boring story you've ever heard) and then look back down at the floor.
5. After every couple of sentences say, 'No way! Are you serious?' And then wait for them to continue talking before saying the same thing again.
6. Maintain direct eye contact and a kind expression on your face. Listen for issues that you share in common with the person speaking. If you hear them, nod and smile.
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.