Goals, Workshop 3: The Call for Understanding
In "Heeding the Call," a Tapestry of Faith program
This workshop will:
- Identify understanding as a quality needed to bring about a more just world
- Encourage youth to increase their understanding of justice issues
- Explore the meaning of "abilities"
- Ask youth to consider their own abilities and the abilities of others
- Reinforce the inherent worth and dignity of every person and all of their abilities (first Principle).
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, October 27, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- Workshop 9
- Workshop 10
- Workshop 11
- Workshop 12
- List of Stories
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources