Leader Reflection and Planning, Workshop 9: Buddhism 1—Waking Up
In "Building Bridges," a Tapestry of Faith program
Review the workshop with your co-leader:
- Did the activities work well? Which were less successful?
- Could everyone participate? Did everyone participate?
- A great deal of information was conveyed in this workshop. Did the youth seem to grasp the concepts involved? Were they able to keep pace?
- Did participants engage the subject with respect?
- How will the answers to these questions affect future workshops?
Acknowledge that Buddhism is complex and vast—it is a good thing you have two workshops to explore it!
If it is necessary to remove the images of the Buddha and the Eightfold Path artwork that participants created, store these items safely and plan enough time to put them back up before the next workshop.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, October 27, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Entire Program
- Entire Program (Paper-Saving Version)
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- Workshop 9
- Workshop 10
- Workshop 11
- Workshop 12
- Workshop 13
- Workshop 14
- Workshop 15
- Workshop 16
- Workshop 17
- Workshop 20
- Workshop 21
- Workshop 22
- Workshop 23
- List of Stories
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources