Leader Reflection and Planning
Review the workshop with your co-leader:
- Did the activities work well? Which were less successful?
- Could everyone participate? Did everyone participate?
- A great deal of information was conveyed in this workshop. Did the youth seem to grasp the concepts involved? Were they able to keep pace?
- Did participants engage the subject with respect?
- How will the answers to these questions affect future workshops?
Acknowledge that Buddhism is complex and vast—it is a good thing you have two workshops to explore it!
If it is necessary to remove the images of the Buddha and the Eightfold Path artwork that participants created, store these items safely and plan enough time to put them back up before the next workshop.
For more information contact email@example.com.