Leader Reflection and Planning, Workshop 8: Taoism
In "Building Bridges," a Tapestry of Faith program
Review today's workshop with your co-leader:
- How did the activities work for participants?
- Did participants engage the subject with respect?
- Were the youth engaged by the examination of another religion?
- Did they seem to grasp the fundamental concepts of Taoism?
- Was the suggested timing for each activity accurate?
- Which activities worked well with your group? Which were less successful?
- How will the answers to these questions affect future workshops?
Plan for any adjustments that could make future sessions run more smoothly, and decide who will seek answers to the remaining questions about Taoism that arose in the workshop.
Workshop 9, Activity 3, involves hearing from a UU Buddhist guest. Make sure that you have the details arranged for this guest speaker.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, October 27, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Entire Program
- Entire Program (Paper-Saving Version)
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- Workshop 9
- Workshop 10
- Workshop 11
- Workshop 12
- Workshop 13
- Workshop 14
- Workshop 15
- Workshop 16
- Workshop 17
- Workshop 20
- Workshop 21
- Workshop 22
- Workshop 23
- List of Stories
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources