Leader Reflection and Planning
Review today's workshop with your co-leader:
- How did the activities work for participants?
- Did participants engage the subject with respect?
- Were the youth engaged by the examination of another religion?
- Did they seem to grasp the fundamental concepts of Taoism?
- Was the suggested timing for each activity accurate?
- Which activities worked well with your group? Which were less successful?
- How will the answers to these questions affect future workshops?
Plan for any adjustments that could make future sessions run more smoothly, and decide who will seek answers to the remaining questions about Taoism that arose in the workshop.
Workshop 9, Activity 3, involves hearing from a UU Buddhist guest. Make sure that you have the details arranged for this guest speaker.
For more information contact email@example.com.