Leader Reflection and Planning
This was the first workshop to explore a faith outside Unitarian Universalism. Review today's workshop with your co-leader:
- Did participants engage the subject with respect?
- Do they seem open to learning from the ways other faiths serve their followers?
- Did they seem to understand the deeper concepts introduced about indigenous religions?
- Which activities worked well with your group? Which were less successful?
- How will the answers to these questions affect future workshops?
Plan who will seek answers to questions about indigenous faiths that arose in the workshop.
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.