LEADER RESOURCE 1 If You Believed
If You Believed the Bible was the inerrant word of God and everything in it was there for a reason and that...
- The Bible teaches allegiance and service only to the Kingdom of God
- The Bible mentions a Father, and a Son, and a Holy Spirit, but never a Trinity
- God created heaven and earth in six days, but each "day" equals thousands of years
- Those judged worthy after death will be given everlasting paradise on the physical earth in their restored physical body
- Every birthday celebration in the Bible is presented negatively
- No date, not even the month, is given for Christ's birth in the Bible; his birth is never celebrated in the New Testament; December 25th was chosen to coincide with a pagan celebration that took place around that date
- The anniversary of Christ's resurrection was not celebrated in the New Testament; Easter was a pagan springtime festival
- The Bible instructs against consuming blood, and people absorb the blood from blood transfusions, thereby consuming it
- The Bible instructs all followers of Christ to be Witnesses for the faith
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.