Leader Reflection and Planning, Workshop 10: Buddhism 2—Right Living
In "Building Bridges," a Tapestry of Faith program
Review the workshop with your co-leader:
- How did participants cope with the complexity of this workshop?
- Did the youth seem to grasp the concepts involved?
- Did their Western sensibilities get in their way? Did yours?
- Did the material itself prove useful in dealing with difficulties that arose?
- Did your effort to stay levelheaded during the workshop help you review the concepts of a faith that teaches a peaceful heart?
- How will the answers to these questions affect future workshops?
Continue to assess how particular activities work with your groupâ€”which worked well and which were less successful. Would you recommend one of the Alternate Activities instead of a core activity for a future group?
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, October 27, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Entire Program
- Entire Program (Paper-Saving Version)
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- Workshop 9
- Workshop 10
- Workshop 11
- Workshop 12
- Workshop 13
- Workshop 14
- Workshop 15
- Workshop 16
- Workshop 17
- Workshop 20
- Workshop 21
- Workshop 22
- Workshop 23
- List of Stories
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources