Leader Reflection and Planning
Review the workshop with your co-leader:
- How did participants cope with the complexity of this workshop?
- Did the youth seem to grasp the concepts involved?
- Did their Western sensibilities get in their way? Did yours?
- Did the material itself prove useful in dealing with difficulties that arose?
- Did your effort to stay levelheaded during the workshop help you review the concepts of a faith that teaches a peaceful heart?
- How will the answers to these questions affect future workshops?
Continue to assess how particular activities work with your groupâ€”which worked well and which were less successful. Would you recommend one of the Alternate Activities instead of a core activity for a future group?
For more information contact email@example.com.