Chapter 8 - Concluding Remarks
It is my hope as a religious educator that you have found this essay and the activities useful for your religious exploration classes. May you envision many more ways to help our children nurture their spiritual being and to support their work in becoming whole and holy in transforming the world.
Dr. Nita Penfold
Adjunct Faculty, Worship and Theology Arts Department
Andover Newton Theological School
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, October 27, 2011.
- Spirituality and the Arts in Children's Programming
- About the Author(s)
- Chapter 1 - The Adult as Guide
- Chapter 2 - Ways to Help Children Find and Make Meaning
- Chapter 3 - Practical Keys to Working with Children
- Chapter 4 - How to Talk to Children about Their Arts Experiences
- Chapter 5 - Ways and Means Constructing Your Own Arts Activities
- Chapter 6 - Written Arts
- Chapter 7 - Drama, Movement, and Dance
- Chapter 8 - Concluding Remarks
- Making Music Live