Leader Reflection and Planning
Meet with your co-leader after the workshop to reflect on the following:
- How was the mix of discussion and action?
- In the midst of the busy-ness, did you successfully include spiritual elements?
- How well did the activities include everyone?
- Were the activities appropriate for the ages of your participants?
- What should you do differently at the next workshop?
- Are participants growing in their connection to the natural world and their awareness of the need to protect the earth's trees?
Look ahead to the next workshop and assign leadership responsibilities.