The creation of a thousand forests is in one acorn. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
This workshop continues the exploration of the benefits of trees and what they contribute to life on our planet.
This workshop will:
- Further understanding of how trees impact all creatures and plants in the web of life
- Reinforce the concept of interdependence as expressed in the seventh Unitarian Universalist Principle, "Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part"
- Affirm that stewardship of the earth is an explicit act of faith.
- Understand the concept of interdependence through the story "Trout Are Made of Trees"
- Reinforce their knowledge by playing the "Helping Tree Metaphors" game
- Build on their understanding of and respect for trees through multiple modes of learning, including movement, meditation, and song
- Experience multigenerational learning.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.