Leader Reflection and Planning
Meet with your co-leader after the workshop to reflect on the following:
- How was the mix of discussion and action?
- In the midst of the busy-ness, did you successfully include spiritual elements?
- How well did the activities include everyone?
- Were the activities appropriate for the ages in the group?
- What might you do differently next time?
Look ahead to the next workshop and assign leadership responsibilities.
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.