Activity 3: Why?
Activity time: 15 minutes
Materials for Activity
- Modeling clay or play dough
Description of Activity
Give each participant a lump of modeling clay and invite them to create something about the story from their clay while the group talks about the story. Invite participants to discuss the story:
- What do you think about this story? What do you think about how Abraham acted? God? Isaac?
- What do we learn about the way Abraham understood God?
- What do you want to say to God? To Abraham? To Isaac?
- Why did people write this story down? Why retell it for thousands of years?
For more information contact email@example.com.