Learning Objectives, Workshop 5: Sarah, Hagar, and Abraham
In "Wisdom from the Hebrew Scriptures," a Tapestry of Faith program
- Understand the Sarah, Hagar, and Abraham text by acting it out and exploring it from the perspectives of characters in the narrative
- Understand the circumstances under which the story was written
- Consider how this story is different from other origin stories
- Discuss what this story reveals about the storyteller's understanding of God
- Experience connection with people of all ages and be enriched by variety of different perspectives offered.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, October 27, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- List of Stories
- List of Leader Resources