Learning Objectives, Workshop 8: Gather to Celebrate
In "Gather the Spirit," a Tapestry of Faith program
- Experience how working together advances a shared goal
- Hear a contemporary story of social action and water stewardship;
- Learn about activist, musician and Unitarian Universalist Pete Seeger
- Consider how boating affects water resources
- Commit to specific actions to conserve water, protect water resources and/or promote equitable sharing of Earth's water
- Optional: Explore the relationship of seeds and water resources.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Saturday, December 10, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- List of Stories
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources