Learning Objectives, Workshop 6: Hope, Compassion and Strength
In "Gather the Spirit," a Tapestry of Faith program
- Identify how their own gifts (time, talent, treasure) can enrich their community and nourish their own need to love and give
- See others as valuable members of their community
- Experience and articulate ways a group is stronger than the sum of its parts
- Learn how respectful partnership between an American Unitarian Universalist congregation and a rural community in the Philippines , combined with respectful collaboration within the Philippine community, solved a serious and complex water problem
- Acknowledge and explore their need to be of use to their community.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Saturday, December 10, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- List of Stories
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources