Learning Objectives, Workshop 1: Gather the Spirit
In "Gather the Spirit," a Tapestry of Faith program
- Become familiar with the rituals of Gather the Spirit
- Experience the power of joined group by making rain and beginning a mural
- Hear a water-based creation story from the Navajo tradition
- Consider big questions concerning human community and water
- Express in art and action the seventh Unitarian Universalist Principle, respect for the web of all existence
- Explore ways to steward Earth's water resources.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Saturday, December 10, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- List of Stories
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources