Leader Reflection and Planning
Take a few minutes to evaluate the session with your co-leader immediately after the session, while it is fresh. Share your thoughts with other team leaders and the religious educator. You might find it helpful to consider these questions:
- Were all children actively engaged? If not, who was not and why? How could they be better included next time?
- Were there any behavior issues? If so, how can we address them in the future? What information or help do we need?
- How was the timing? How can sessions work better within our time frame?
- Is our program characterized by inclusion, diversity, appreciation, respect, noncompetitive environment, and welcome? What could we do differently?
- What questions or issues arose in this session that we might like to discuss with the religious educator?
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.