Leader Reflection and Planning, Session 16: Using Our Senses of Wonder
In "World of Wonder," a Tapestry of Faith program
Take a few minutes to evaluate the session and the program as a whole with your co-leader. Share your thoughts with any other team leaders and the religious educator. You might find it helpful to consider these questions:
- Were all children actively engaged? If not, who was not and why? How could they be better included in future sessions/programs?
- Were there any behavior issues? If so, how can we address them in the future?
- How was the timing? What needs to change for sessions to work better within our time frame?
- Did we successfully create a program characterized by inclusion, diversity, appreciation, respect, noncompetitive environment, and welcome? What could we have done differently?
- What questions or issues arose that we would like to discuss with the religious educator?
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Friday, May 17, 2013.
- About the Authors
- Session 1
- Session 2
- Session 3
- Session 4
- Session 5
- Session 6
- Session 7
- Session 8
- Session 9
- Session 10
- Session 11
- Session 12
- Session 13
- Session 14
- Session 15
- Session 16
- List of Handouts
- List of Stories
- List of Leader Resources
- Entire Program
- Entire Program (Paper-Saving Version)