Find a place where you can be quiet with your thoughts. Make yourself comfortable and light a candle to mark the time as different from other activities. Close your eyes and breathe deeply for about five minutes; perhaps repeat a word or phrase to separate you from the activities of the day. After opening your eyes, consider:
- When or to whom have you had a difficult time offering forgiveness?
- How does this affect your life?
- How do you perceive the children in the group feel or think about breaking the rules and seeking forgiveness? How might they understand this session?
- What models of forgiveness do children see among the adults in the congregation? Are these useful models or negative models?
- What are your expectations for this session? What do you hope is created at its conclusion? What difference do you hope it makes?
For more information contact email@example.com.