Leader Reflection and Planning
Reflect and discuss with your co-leader(s)
- How did the timing go today? What might we do to make it work better?
- What worked well? What didn't?
- What connections did we make with the children? What connections did the children make with each other? How was this evident?
If this is the last session of Windows and Mirrors, reflect generally on the program with all co-leaders who have been involved. Revisit the Windows and Mirrors program goals and look together for evidence that the goals have been achieved. You might ask:
- How have we observed the children's increased awareness of multiple perspectives in life, particularly with regard to justice issues, over the course of these sessions?
- How can the children's Window/Mirror Panels serve as assessment information for us? How can we exhibit the panels to best convey the children's learning to the wider congregation?
- How have children shown their growth in faith development, spiritual development, ethical development and/or Unitarian Universalist identity?
- What anecdotes from the Windows and Mirrors sessions illustrate the learning we have achieved together?
Share your reflections with your religious educator.
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.