Alternate Activity 3: Window/Mirror Panel Group Exhibit
Activity time: 0 minutes
Materials for Activity
- All participants' Window/Mirror Panels
- Materials for display of Window/Mirror Panels
- Basket(s) of Window/Mirror panel materials:
- Sheets of Mylar (R) in several colors, shiny gift wrap, aluminum foil and other reflective paper
- Sheets of plain or construction paper
- A variety of drawing and writing materials, including color markers (permanent markers work best on Mylar)
- Glue sticks, tape (including double-sided tape) and scissors, including left-hand scissors
- Optional: Stick-on sequins, a hole-puncher, yarn, ribbon, scraps of fabric and a variety of old magazines to cut up
Description of Activity
If this is the last session of Windows and Mirrors, engage the group in completing and assembling their Window/Mirror Panels for a congregational exhibit.
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.