Activity 5: Singing "there Is More Love Somewhere"
Activity time: 10 minutes
Materials for Activity
- Copy of "There Is More Love Somewhere," Hymn 95 in Singing the Living Tradition
- Newsprint, markers, and tape
- Optional: Recording of "There Is More Love Somewhere" and appropriate music player
- Optional: A guitar, piano. or other instrument
Preparation for Activity
- Listen to a recording of the song, "There Is More Love Somewhere" (see Find Out More), and prepare to teach it to the group.
- Write the lyrics on newsprint and post.
- If you are uncomfortable leading a song, consider inviting a musical volunteer to lead the singing or provide instrumental accompaniment.
Description of Activity
This song engages children in the expression and power of forgiveness. Teach the song, line by line, and then lead children to sing it through once or twice.
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.