Activity 2: Story - A Barn-raising In The City
Activity time: 10 minutes
Materials for Activity
- Copy of the story, A Barn-raising in the City
Preparation for Activity
- Read the story and prepare to tell it or read it aloud to the group.
Description of Activity
Gather the children in a circle. Read or tell the story. Guide the discussion with the following questions;
- Why do you think Amy was so excited that everyone was helping with the playground?
- Do you think the playground would have been possible if just one person wanted to build it by him/herself?
- In your home, or in your apartment building or neighborhood, have there been any times when the people got together to build something?
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.