Welcoming and Entering
Activity time: 0 minutes
Materials for Activity
- Small notebooks, approximately two by three inches, for each child
- Optional: Stick-on gems or other stickers
Preparation for Activity
- Write the words, "My Acts of Goodness," on the cover of the notebooks you have purchased for each participant.
- Place the notebooks and markers at children's work tables.
- Optional: Provide additional materials for decorating notebooks at the work tables.
Description of Activity
As children enter, welcome them and invite them to choose a notebook and write their name on it. If you have additional materials for decoration, point these out.
When you are ready to begin the session, invite the children to leave the notebooks on the work tables and join you for the Opening. Tell them they will have more time to decorate their notebooks later.
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.