Find Out More
For group games and activities that reinforce cooperation and teach peace, see:
- The Cooperative Sports and Games Book by Terry Orlick (Pantheon, 1978)
- Creative Conflict Resolution: More than 200 Activities for Keeping Peace in the Classroom K-6 by William J. Kreidler (Good Year Books, 1996)
Holding Up the Sky: Peace Tales for Kids is an award-winning CD of stories from around the world read by New Mexico storyteller, Sarah Malone (2003).
Read these collections of folktales that reinforce peace:
- Spinning Tales, Weaving Hope by E. Brody, et al (New Society Publishers, 2002)
- Peace Tales by Margaret Read MacDonald (Linnet Books, 1992)
- Kindness: A Treasury of Buddhist Wisdom for Children and Parents by Sarah Conover (Boston: Skinner House, 2010)
This picture book teaches that war is not a game: Playing War by Kathy Beckwith (Tilbury House Publishers, 2005).
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.