Leader Resource 1: Help or Harm the Earth
Call out these human actions, your own ideas, and ideas suggested by the children to play the game in Alternate Activity 3, Help or Harm the Earth? Game.
- Build a house of wood by cutting down an entire forest of trees
- Eat fruits and vegetables grown at a local farm or in your own garden
- Spill oil into the ocean
- Leave all the lights on in your house all the time
- Plant trees
- Drink soda and then recycle your bottle
- Throw out your garbage in lakes or rivers
- Use cloth shopping bags instead of plastic or paper
- Go fishing in a river until all of the fish are gone
- Set aside special protected spaces for wildlife where animals and plants can live
- Walk, bicycle or take a train whenever possible instead of driving
- Try to kill all ants because they are pests
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.